Beiträge von theRoyal1

K, It seems as though the USB out is not correctly syncing to 48k Saple rates or not syncing correctly @ all.

It sounds as if it's @ 44.1k When I have my session setup in 48k.

When switching to 44.1k it does sound better but not as clear as the Regular outs.

I have checked and made sure the Virus clock source is set to "Auto" and it's "Synced to host"

Also, I reinstalled the OS and that seems to have gotten rid of the BSOD issue.

So after installing the Beta into my VTi2 I have a few issues that are pretty major.

- All patches sent through the USB outputs are distorted/static.

- BSOD When I load a previous song that used the Virus and attempted to switch to the Virus as the soundcard so I can change the buffer settings.

Now, I understand this is a beta but none of these issues were present in the previous OS.

ftr, The Regular outputs are clear and sound fine although they are much MUCH lower than the USB outs.

I will attempt to re-install the OS and a few other things to see if I can come up with a solution.

I am using as a VST in Cubase.

Win7-64

i7 3930k

32GB ram

MOTU 2408mk3 PCI-E Soundcard

Thx... I looked all over for this and finally gave in. The Nexus had it and I got used to it. Good to know because it was a little upsetting..lol

Thx again :P

Where is the lock ? I have a Ti2 Desk and using VC in Cubase, I have been looking for a way to change the patches without changing the arp I created...