Beiträge von gandt10

Hi I use my Virus Ti in two ways and in both ways Id like to use an newly acquired (cheesy but fun) Zoom RT 123 drum machine. I have not succeed in either way!
    The Zoom has a single Midi INPUT and three sections Drums A Drums B and Bass. Any of the sections can be set to a different midi channel. So I have Drums A on Midi 1 Drums B on Midi 10 and Bass on Midi 16
    Virus as VSTI into ableton: Id like to be able to use the drum machine both played directly from the Virus keyboard to input patterns and to sync to the Ableton Clock as an additonal resouce.
    Virus in Multimode stand alone mode: Like to construct appegiator driven grooves using multi mode and want the drum machine to kick in when I start something going on say a sequencer riff on Multi 1 and keep time.
    Ive done the most obvious things but can anyone get me started as to how either of these two ways should work.
    Thanks for any help.
    Graham

HI anyone any ideas? My virus TI works perfectly in every way :connected to live 8, single mode, all buttons and knobs etc it shows no general signs of being unhappy. Yet when I put it into multi mode and attempt to create multiple parts I get a single grungy noise - possibly including all the chosen parts but played simultaneously. It might be some mode Ive put it into and have not realised and this may be something completely stupid so I dont mind being mocked if you know the answer from my description.
    Thanks for any help
    Graham

Im trying to use my virus ti to trigger the Impulse Drum Samples - which are usually associated with midi keys c3 onwards. Ive tried everything and am now completely confused. I know Im going to kick myself. The set up is like this:

monitors are out of virus ti
    . Virus is connected to ableton both via usb and midi, ableton is integrated with virus ti properly (configured usb as 3 outs) - I can choose sounds and play them and play back other samples from the Ableton Library. For example I can audition the different kick sounds and so on by clicking on them in the file browser. Midi is routed as per the virus/ableton tutorial with each midi channel routed through to the master track. However when I place the same samples in the impulse drum kit whilst I can see that the kit is getting a signal from the keyboard there is no sound. I've tried all the kays on the keyboard but just cant figure it out - does anybody else recognise this problem?

Graham