Beiträge von Wiseguy

Thanks Woody :) Whatever OS i load into it, it doesn't make a difference, the keyboard problem doesn't vanish. If i play external modules with the Virus the problem is the same, so when i use the Virus keyboard with it's own or external engines the problem is available ;)
    I think the keyboard controller is not healthy anymore, it went defective while upgrading to an update posted on the official Access site so that's kind of frustrating even more since repairs won't be for free i assume.

Thank you buddy
    John

This Virus has been bought new years ago with O.S. 4.07
    during it's life it's been updated to 4.50 without any problems, after that the smaller
    updates were skipped till 4.90, after upgrading to that, then the problem showed up right away, i went back to the previous 4.50 but the problem didn't solve, so since that day it can only be used as a module, if i use it's own keys the results are very unpredictable, you often have to puss few times on a key for it to sound and notes hang lot's of times, if you push 10 times, notes hang 7 times, that much, so it's not useable.

I think it has a defective keyboard controller and i have to send it to Germany for repairs, but before i do maybe someone here knows another solution ?

Hard reset and loading whatever OS into the machine doesn't change anything, as a module it works perfect, but when using it's own keys it sucks.

Thanks in Advance

John