Beiträge von venusian

there are three "favourite" categories which were intended to be used as custom categories. those are not being used by the patches in the rom section. unfortunately naming you own categories will not be possible due to internal restrictions.
    hth marc

Well what I did is

I created abbreviations for patches like: ST-strings, PD-pads, PL-plucks etc. So patch name inside bank looks like PD-Andromeda. Then I use function sort alphabetically to place patches in order
    ST,LD,PL, etc. That helps navigating inside bank, for banks environment navigation CATEGORIES are useful. So this trick means I need to listen to every patch in a bank, rename it and place CATEGORY tag. That makes sense for fast workflow finding source sound to tweak it then. All is IMHO.

Hello mates.

I am interested in creation my own categories to maintain fast search. Is it possible to create my own categories in OS 4. That feature is very usable.

Or for existing categories, that would be useful to categorize inside a bank and not the whole bank environment.

Hello mates and support staff :P .

I've been using Virus TI for 1,5 year and it sounds immense :thumbup: .
    I use 4.5 Beta OS and forgive some glitches appearing cause this synth sounds amazing.

But...

I attach BASS patch I set for my production. It is clipping with crackles and I can't record it ever.
    Attack peaks are 10dB higher than sound body making track clipping. Nothing helps!

Recursive negative FILTER DECAY modulation is applied (concaving) but why clipping ;( ? I don't need clipping, I look for acceptable amplitude ranges.

Can you tell me the reason and the cure please?
    Thanks. :thumbup:

Hello mates.

Is it possible inside virus ti to arrange attack and DSR (decay, sustain, release) panning?
    Means I want attack playing strongly in the left and DSR in the right channel?