Beiträge von Fitzgrade

I recently got my computer back from being fixed and while it was away i used the virus with my windows 7 64 bit laptop and i updated to the latest 4.5.3.00 but i now want to change it back to the 32bit version for my desktop comp. How do i roll back drivers or whatever i need to do to get it back to 32bit. When i try to do this i uninstalled the os update but when i restart the comp after installation it tells me the no virus ti was found. What do i do? Please dont say open a ticket because i have done four days waiting for them to reply. Thanks

Well im a new virus user. I had it working in fl studios with the latest OS but i then uninstalled that and installed the last OS because things were not syncing up properly Latency was unsyncable. Now i have a black screen and cant see anything?? Also i bought this from a guy in America so its power supply was different i found an adapter but everytime i plug out the power from the back of the virus then plug it in again i get sparks is this the cause of the black screen.

And ever since the start i have got the error messege ''The data is invalid'' when installing the OS4?