Beiträge von jamie8286

Strange i dont have any current issues with my virus in logic 9.1.4. When i updated to 9.1.4 i did have an issue with notes holding but i just updated the virus to the latest beta and that cleared that.

I previously owned a TI1 keyboard and now have a TI2 desktop and have had very few problems with both. I usually find if im having a problem with the virus that there is usually something that it causing the virus to behave like that its generally not a problem with the virus itself.

What interface are you using? Are you using any midi controllers? Do you have midi and usb plugged in at the same time? What virus OS are you running?

Iv been trying to make some bass sounds and have been putting the filter saturation on them but im finding a lot of the time putting filter saturation modes on takes a lot of the bass end of my sound away. A filter saturation amount knob or some sort of function that i could adjust the frequency that it affects would be really cool!

Hi thanks for the reply. Got ya i was thinking i might have to make copies of the .mid banks and move them between computers to keep the settings between computers the same. Saving new patches to the ram banks then moving them using the browser seems like a lot better idea just what i was looking for thanks!

Hi iv just swapped my TI1 keyboard for a TI2 desktop and now that i have a more portable i will be taking it with me and using it on my friends setup. Question is it ok to be using the virus plug in on multiple computers. Is it just a case of installing the same version on both machines and keeping the preset backs the same?

Usually id just dive straight in but i dont want to mess anything up.

Any help would be great.