Beiträge von colibri

allright, everybody using software with "nalpeiron" copy protection, such as several graphics plugins, i just figured this is causing MANY issues, not only virus-related. and this is known for the protection system, just google it. after exhausting hours of trying to find the problem, this was definitely the cause. sorry access team for bothering, please delete my service ticket. hope you find my advice helpful!

hey "fringe", sure i'll do! please check my former post for even more details, this is a quick summary :)
    virus ti and saffire usb6 soundcard cannot be both connected via usb and run in cubase, although my laptop is brandnew, even with usb3.0 and overall sufficient bandwith. following the access advice, i got myself a usb-2.0-hub - and now things are perfect. i know quite a bit about computers, but obviously not enough, so don't ask my why it works now. it just does :) hope this helps anyway!

hope nobody minds me picking up the posts by "multiman" again, talking about problems when running virus TI and an external soundcard together.

my laptop is brandnew (win7, i7 cpu, 8gb ram), even offers 1x usb3.0 - but still i can either run the soundcard or the TI1. i know, many laptops offer couple of usbs via hub, so basically just 1 "real" usb, which reduces bandwith for demanding devices like a soundcard or TI... still, there are synths out there (novation ultranova) doing ~ the same and working fine. funnily enough, my old laptop with same usb-specs (4 usb via 1 hub; except for no usb3.0) had no problems... hope there's a solution to this?

all the best