Beiträge von yoannis91

Hi

I have taken over a Polar TI from a fellow producer, but when changing the registration I do not get to change the user name. I have updated the user profile with my credentials etc, but still "Yoannis 91", the nick of the previous owner, is present. It means that the forum sees the wrong person. :) Is this really something I cannot change? If so, please advice; if not, it should be something to consider in an update.

sincerely´

Kyrre

Hi

Need some help to solve an issue with my TI Polar. As long as you guys still don´t support AAX, I use Protools 10.3.7 once in a while when using my Virus. But, I have a problem that in my mind must be midi-related. When I boot my Protools system and start a project with Virus Control, playing the synth does work normally on my external midi-keyboard but not using the Virus keyboard. It´s weird, but then, if I unplug the usb cable with an open session and replug, letting Virus Control resync, it finally works fine. Does anyone have a fix to this? Any tips? I´ll be grateful for it, want it to work properly.

By the way, thank you Access for a fantastic product. But, please know that I would have used it much more if you guys released an AAX version for Protools 11 soon. You wouldn´t believe how many dusty viruses there are around now due to this….

Best´

Kyrre :)

My name is Yoannis Fanurakis:) Just got my hands on the Virus TI2 Polar:) Havent had so much time to play with it yet since I'm in the army. But the time I spent on it was magic!
    Had some problems with delay in FL Studio, hope I can find a way to fix the problem:)