Beiträge von 2002fede

Hi There! :)

I've a problem with multi-timbral mode in my virus ti2.

I've read the manual but I can't find this chapter.

Is there anyone that can explain me how to play sixteen patches at the same moment with the virutal instrument?!?! :cursing:

Cheers from Italy!

Hi everyone! :)

I have a question 'cause I' don't know why, but when I open a virus VST track into the instrument track is all good,if I open another instrument track and I want to put another virus VST,appear me a window that speak me "You must to connect your virus" and doesn't open the VST...but in the other instrument track is all good...really I don't know...

thanks for the answers.

Federico from Italy

hi everyone!

I write this message cause I see that other virus users have the same problem...

I have a Pc desktop with i5 8 gb ram and protools 9...otherwise to my ex thing,now maybe I find hte problem...

I have a motherboard,an Asus,that have the optional of usb 3.0...

Naturally the virus ti and the axiom in my case have the 2.0 default USB...

I think that if I install the usb 3.0 option in my motherboard I'm going to create problems...

in these days I reinstall all my set up with protoools 9 and I hope to give you some good news...

thanks for a user that illuminated me :D

Federico

ah,I forget to say that when I search the sounds,in every folder,DRUMS,LEADS,PADS etc...

the virus switch to:RAM A 12 to RAM A 17 to RAM A 30 to RAM A 45 to RAM a 48...

I lost RAM A 13-14-15-16.........and the same is in RAM B RAM C ROM A .....

thanks for the answers...

Federico from Italy

Hi everyone...

I have a problem with my ex soundbanks...

I made an update to my virus ti keyboard and when I install the 4.1.1.05 version for windows 7,vista and xp 64 bit the electricity in my house

go down.

When I reinstall all my virus say me that is a USB connect problem for the crash.

No fear,I reinstall all and now my virus is nromal with his soundbanks...

but I lost the ex soundbanks Ithink cause now I have all the soundbanks for the new version but I lost the ex soundbanks with

sounds like TI BUZZER,CLUBBING,Kick DRUMS...

How can I donwload them?...

I download the ex version of my virus but the system don't want to go back to ex OS...

I repeat,How can I download them?...

please help me cause I'm really "sad" for this...

thanks for your attention.

thanls for the answers...

"not recognized device",this is the first windows message...

I have installed on my PC only 3 devices,the mbox3pro fire wire audio interface...the axiom pro 61,and the netgear wirleess connection...ah sorry,the usb mouse...

the USB sockets when I connect the virus are in the motherboard...otherwise if I put the usb cable into a pc socket and no directly to the usb motherboard the problem is the same and I don't know why...

in the old PC,when I install the virus and the axiom windows show me (INVALID DATA)...

8|

hi everyone...

:)

I bought 1 year ago a virus ti2 keyboard and now,after one year I have the new PC whit windows 7 Ultimate 64bit,i5 processor...8gb ram 1333mhz...

when I install the virus,sorry,when I CONNECT the virus into the usb cable,the virus and the PC can't communicate togheter...

my PC say that it's impossible to install the driver or say me that the USB driver is not clear.

what can I think?...I haven't problem whit USB in my PC coause when I install other applications like AXIOM pro 61 or wireless or mouse etc...it's all perfect!

fuck,this virus stress me!!

thanks for the answers :)

thanks a lot for the answers... :)

:)I hope the problem is another

I find that my OS show me the "TBIA invalid data" window,cause I have an axiom pro 61 and the keyboard on her fight whit the virus keyboard...

because if I decide to use only the virus,virus control all the plugins in my mix...when I install the axiom keyboard apppear me the "TBIA window"...

...ah...I must to buy a mac I think... ;(

thans for the answers again... :D

hI everyone :D

I'm Federico Naccari from Italy and I'm a virus TI2 keyboard user...

well,I want to explain my small but important problem...

I installed the virus the virus VST and now I use this in the instrument channel in protools 8.0.4 whit Windows 7.

when I write for example an "hihat loop",the bpm ar equals but the kick is too after the loop and the kick and the loop start their exibition by the same point.

If I record the loop into an audio channel,qhen I play the song the kick and the loop are equals.

This is no good for me,because in my trance tracks I nedd to do more tricks that requiers an instrument channel...

What can I do to solve this problem?...thanks a lot and......BUON NATALE :thumbup:

Federico from Italy