Beiträge von RADERZ

Thank you so much Ruari.

Finally i've managed to get audio running through the virus :)

Also just had a quick read up on the atomizer and sounds amazing!!!

Your directions worked perfectly although due to something called work i'm not able to play with everything you've mentioned but tomorrow is another day and i will definitely get back to you on how i've got on and if i have any more questions.

There is one thing i would like to ask now though, the audio is around a beat out of sync and is also distorted, is there anyway to amend these problems?

Hi guys,

Been trying to route audio into the virus for a couple of days and having no luck. I've read pretty much every thread there is on this subject and still can't get it to work.

The virus is set to 3 out / 1 in, setting channel to static and using side chain to select audio source.

Don't no if I've missed something but would really like some help. Just want to run audio through filters and FX's.

so... only beta testing by users in their real configurations may give you an answer of whether the software is fine or still buggy...

Exactly, this is the whole point BETA testing i guess.

Just thought i would post to see;

A. If anyone else has been experiencing the same problems.

B. If there was a solution to the problem.

I am convinced that it is the new OS as Logic very rarely crashed prior to installation....

Ever since i've installed OS5, Logic seems to crash all the time. This did not happen before there for i've come to the conclusion that it must be the new OS.

Is there any reason why this is happening?

Ive recently been trying to get the vocoder working on my TI2 but with no avail. Could anyone shed some light on the situation on how i could get it working?!?!