Beiträge von ED

Aye Marc. Got it sorted on apple and trance.nu forum . Logic 8 was quitting instantly and thats why i was a bit surprised . Changed usb cable and it worked...Does it sound as bullshit !?Maybe but this is my problem and had to ask , right ? There is no need to get mad at me about posting in the wrong side of the forum. I'll keep this in mind and probably in future i'll try *not to disturb this forum* with my questions... I'm sure i'm not the only one which started from a low level of knowledge with ti2 and learning curve is not as easy as it seems. Smiles all the way 8)

Right. Got it now. It seems that my iMac can§t see this with ti2 OS4...strange. Few days ago was perfect...not all gone haywire... Why so many troubles with ti2-mac !? Will these ever be sorted !? Never had a problem with my motif xs6, m3 and imac . Since i got this ti2 everything got changed and had to work around this. I'm starting to feel that there are still problems in programming ti2 on mac. Is it just me or what !?

Hi everyone,

Just joined this forum. I am a happy owner of a Ti2 kb and all i can say so far is : wow ! ..speechless.

Started last year with trance music and managed so far to get few tracks but realised i need PRo gear.Had Roland sh 201, korg m50, korg radias, korg esx1, yamaha mm6. Using Logic8 , Imac 27 , Motif xs6 and ...hopefully soon a Korg M3, lots of Vsts, plugins and yeah...loops . Busy at work but trying to keep up with my music as well . Will post few samples of my work in future posts. As far as i-ve heard , Access Customer Service is one of the best around in music industry and i hope it-ll stay that way !

Kind regards,

Ed

London :)