Beiträge von The_Khemist

I am having trouble running a TI-2 Desktop and a TI Snow through USB at the same time in Cubase 6.5.5:

It seems i cant run both units at the same time through my DAW. Both are connected via USB provided from factory.

In my current project i am using a Virus TI Snow connected via USB and using the Virus TI Snow VST interface (this works fine).

I borrowed a Virus TI2 Desktop from a friend of mine and whenever i add the Virus TI (not snow) plugin into my vst list in cubase (f11), the VST wont load, it keeps saying "You need to connect a Virus TI Desktop, Polar, or Keyboard to run the Virus TI Plugin, or open the Virus Control plug-in that is suited for the Virus TI Snow".

Is this occuring because both the hardware units are trying to utilize the SAME USB driver that is installed to windows ?

Basically the way i see it at the moment, whichever unit i turn on first is the one that windows and cubase enables me to use through usb.

If there is anyone who can help me with this please do so. Both unit's firmware/software is updated to the latest as well as the latest vst version.

Thank you.

i dont think i can run both the Virus TI2 Desktop and the TI Snow through usb as i believe they both use the same USB driver. From what i can see through my devices / drivers panel in windows, whichever unit is turned on first is the one that will use the USB driver. the 2nd unit will pop up with an error symbol (exclamation mark in triangle). When i troubleshoot the error, it states that the USB driver is currently in use / not available.

i dont think i can run both the Virus TI2 Desktop and the TI Snow through usb as i believe they both use the same USB driver. From what i can see through my devices / drivers panel in windows, whichever unit is turned on first is the one that will use the USB driver. the 2nd unit will pop up with an error symbol (exclamation mark in triangle). When i troubleshoot the error, it states that the USB driver is currently in use / not available.

In my current project i have an instance of Virus TI SNOW plug in activated already.

After i add a Virus TI plug-in and attempt to open the virus snow plug in, the snow interface states "please plug in a virus ti snow through USB and turn it on", even though both my units are plugged in and turned on before the DAW is opened.

I can screenshot the problems to better explain if need be.

Hey everyone,I am having a little bit of trouble in my sequencer

I own a virus ti snow and i recently borrowed a virus ti2 desktop from a friend of mine, when i have both units turned on and attempt to run a seperate VST instrument in cubase 6.5 with the virus TI plugin so i can operate the TI2 Desktop the Snow channel comes up as "please connect an available virus ti snow via usb" even though i have both plugged in and turned on.

Is it possible to run 2 virus ti interfaces at the same time in 1 DAW ?

Cheers for your help.

Hey everyone,

I am having a little bit of trouble in my sequencer.

I own a virus ti snow and i recently borrowed a virus ti2 desktop from a friend of mine, when i have both units turned on and attempt to run a seperate VST instrument in cubase 6.5 with the virus TI plugin so i can operate the TI2 Desktop the Snow channel comes up as "please connect an available virus ti snow via usb" even though i have both plugged in and turned on.

Is it possible to run 2 virus ti interfaces at the same time in 1 DAW ?

Cheers for your help.