Beiträge von neepz

Cheers for the reply Marc,

I thought this myself and switched the Virus to not accept midi volume changes,but still the problem exists.

Its got me baffled how sometimes when i play a sequence it works and other times it doesnt, ive tried other sound modules and they all seem to work fine.

Hi folks, i currently use my Korg m3 as my controller and sequencer for my Virus Snow, but im getting an odd problem in that the Snow is recieving midi data but sometimes i get sound on playback and other times theres nothing, yet if i change patch back and forth, the data is all there and sound comes out.

I only just got my Snow and im a bit puzzled with the problem to be honest, ive set up all the midi channels to the best of my knowledge, but still this intermitent sound playback.

Im hoping someone on these forums has the same or similar setup and has cracked this problem and it was something stupid ive done and not a fault that cant be fixed.

Any ideas guys? ?(

Hi all,

I just got my Virus Snow about 2 weeks ago, i did mean to do my first post a bit earlier but its my first Virus and ive hardly saw daylight since getting it,lol.

It really is an awesome bit of kit, and im so so glad i took the jump to get one.

Anyways, just thought id say hi, and look forward to reading more from you established guys on what makes the Virus tick. :thumbup: