Beiträge von JohanMalmgren

I'm running a Novation SL MkII and a RME Fireface 400 soundcard as additional equipment. Tested without these plugged also - without success.

The funny thing is, I'm able to load the Virus TI instance in my sequencer when there aren't any other VST-plugins in the project - but it seems like when I add the Virus TI instance in a project with other stuff the BSOD is a fact.

Hi there,

I got myself an Virus TI2 Desktop and found myself with some BSOD-errors ("PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" STOP: 0×00000050) when loading up a project file in Ableton Live 8 with an instance of Virus TI. It actually works adding a Virus TI instance into a project without one, yet it's pretty unstable. I loaded up the crash dump file in WinDbg and got the following response:

I've tried to remove all other USB-equipment (MIDI-controller and D-Link Wireless Network Adaptor) and test it again, but without any success. I've also tried to reinstall the Virus TI Suite (newest stable version; Virus TI Installer 4.1.1.05 for Windows 64-bit).

Computer specs

• Motherboard: Asus P5Q-E
    • PSU: Corsair CMPSU-520HX 520W
    • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz
    • RAM: OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2 PC6400/800 MHz CL4 (2x2 GB)

Seems like a USB-driver problem? Anyone with similar problems? Any ideas of what to solve the problem? :?:
    I've contacted Access support but haven't got any reply yet.