Beiträge von korg12345

well , it's white. I mean the screen is lighted but there is no caracter on.
    but I know that it works as when I've reinstalled the all Virus Ram and the virus OS, and all was fine. it shows : VIRUS OS UPDATING...(or something like that)
    I could read on the screen as usually...but when the reinstallation was over, nothing appeared again on the screen.

Anyway, Thanks for your help.

Hello,
    For 1 month , I have a problem of display on the main screen of the Virus : the display is on but no caracters are readable on. All lights around the devices work perfectly.

So this means, that I can’t do any selection via the main display which is really uncorfortable to work on.

More annoying that happens last week : the virus doesn’t work anymore : no sound comes from the device.

I’ve rebooted and reseted the Virus (as mentioned on your website) but still : no sound at all ! even via the headphone : no sounds at all.

What is weird is that the Virus control in Logic seems to work : I mean when I press a key on the Virus , I can clearly see the selected track working, the sound level is moving.

Do you have any explanaition of my problem?

My devices :
    IMAC : lastest OS (Yosemite)
    PROCESSOR 3.4GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5 MEMORY 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB HARD DRIVE 500G SSD
    Sound card : EDIROL FA-44
    Virus connected ViA USB.
    Software LOGIC PRO 9

Hoping to read very soon from you.
    Thanks
    MARCL