Beiträge von rmreimann

First post for me.... I have a MacBook running Logic 9.0.1 on OSX 10.6.1. My VIrus TI Snow is connected via USB. It was working fine as an audio device under the 2.7 Virus SW release, but when I (mistakenly) upgraded to 3.1, I stopped getting audio out through my Macbook's headphone jack as soon as I opened the Virus Control Interface. I then upgraded to the 3.3 beta, but the problem persists. Logic appears to be getting the audio via usb, as I can see the audio levels moving appropriately in the mixer interface with only USB attached, but it is not being routed out of the MacBook's headphone jack. I am currently working around the problem by connecting the Snow's audio out to line in on the Macbook and using the MacBook as my audio device, but would like to get it working properly. Could I have inadvertently changed a setting somewhere, or is it a bug? Help! ?(

PS: I installed 3.1 without uninstalling 2.7, and then installed 3.3 without uninstalling. I then went back and did an uninstall/reinstall of 3.3, but still no joy.

Thanks in advance!

Robert.