Beiträge von Karash

Hi
    Since 2 weeks, I bought a new PC with windows 7 and my sequencer is Cubase 5. But I still have a problem with the Virus TI snow. I explain. When I launch Virus into Cubase I receive this message : " Virus TI has discovered a setup problem. The audio interface is too large. PLease lower it to 512 samples or less.Then it says " A sync error occured. Press stop and play to clear". And it sounds like crap it looks like a bit crusher. So my first try was too get down the latency of the sound card to 10 or 20 ms but nothing change. Then I tried to connect in the input of my soundcard. In this case it's working. Sounds is good but midi is not working properly there is a delay with time even when I am adjusting latency of the channel to latency of the soundcard :(. So Windows 7 is working in 64 bit. Somehow I couldn't install Cubase 5 in 64 bit beceause most of the plug are still in 32 bit actually. And I had to install Virus TI in 64 bit. Could it be coming from this. Another detail I forgot to mention my soundcard model is E-Mu 16/16 M. PLease anybody could help me with this problem :cursing: I am getting mad. My contact is [email protected]