Beiträge von XZit

Hello people! I've been an avid access virus follower ever sense the first virus. A few years ago I purchased a virus TI, I love it! Best synth ever :) I use it extensivly for dnb/dubstep/goa and psytrance

Anyhow to cut to the chase, I've always used my virus TI for improv work with other equipment, I just got into more computer oriented production.
    My main question is-how can I hook the virus up with the computer and create sound patches on the computer-is this via VST correct? Whats a good program that can run VSTS-I wouldn't be using the program for other uses, just to use virus control and make sound patches--I record my virus TI live in Reason 7.
    Mind you I don't have a lot of $ at this time to purchase any programs. ;)

Next question is--I don't seem to know where to find the virus control VST software, my synths registered etc. I'm having difficulty downloading the proper program (anyone supply a link for me?)

Thank you guys for any clarification you can provide me on this subject. I really want to bring out the intricacy's of the synth-I've been playing with sounds on the synth itself, but its a lot of menu diving! I figured it would be so much easier to edit the sounds via virus control then save them onto the synth.