Beiträge von Lundin

Some input from the Swedish jury.
    I got rid of the crackles this Friday just by setting the latency to 192 instead of 128, but playing feels a bit sluggish now and a lot more than 192 samples which in normal circumstances would be quite snappy...

EDIT:
    Sunday: the 192 samples latency change didn't do jack.. the same cracklesas before.
    256 samples seems to do the trick..

1. I also get the crackling noise, unplugging the Virus (USB connection) and connecting again makes the noise disappear.
    2. I get some weird latency while playing for a few seconds, hitting "Stop" button in Cubase ( Which is set-up to send MIDI /Controller reset) get it back to sound OK.

Hehe 101 (days) since this post were updated last so it just needed a little BUMP.. As of today trying to make a decent track with the TI2 and after 5 minutes it sounded like it had to many drinks . arp went out of sync and stuttered like an old fart, notes played totally random e.t.c Using the USB doesn't cut it anymore and i feel sad everytime i have use this powerful synth with this interface and having to unplug a lot of other likewise important USB stuff from my DAW to be able to play the Virus and using the VC.. ofcourse using the knobs to tweak the sounds is really smooth but a librarian through USB for data communication and managing sounds only would be really nice. Using the regular audio outs through the regular audiosystem together with either the Midex 8 or the Motu Midiexpress 128 is really rock solid.

Pretty please?

I vote for this hands down.
    It feels pretty obvious that it would work this way so VC as librarian only together with regular midi and regular audio outputs should be considered a bomb.