Beiträge von karyane666

Hello,

i try to make this sound..digitalism " Miami showdown"...but without sucess...
    who can Hell me please??the sound comes at 10 s...
    thanks everybody

Externer Inhalt m.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Another time, thank you...
    I've just some questions....before, i repeat i'm a beginner with my virus so my questions can seem stupid, so excuse me..
    Filter modulation is with lfo or with the new enveloppes??
    Dual filters are "par or split" not "ser4 or ser6" in filter section? I'm wright?..
    I began has to try....it's not win...but as you say, it will takes 5 hours...in my case 5 weeks...
    Thank you so much trying to help me

Thank you, really...
    I'm going to try this...
    I was shure that's the virus could made it , but i'm beginner with it so if people says i can't make growl bass with it, i believe it...
    Thank you, bad luck you're not with your virus like that you could bring me an audio example...
    Thank you for your aswer..That confort me in my choice.

thanks everybody for your answers,
    I don't want really make the same sound, but i like this kind of talking bass, it's pretty cool, as if a man spoke and i love it...
    i made hardcore since 10 years and i didn't Use any hardware synth or plug like massive, sylenth etc...but since a few month I try to made electro and it's really different of the few records i produce..
    That's why i search to learn the sound design and when i hear on a sound which pleases me, i ask for help has somebody to explain me how to do this sound, in this case the talking bass..
    If somebody has an example the would be with pleasure...
    Thanks

Sorry for my english, i'm french

Hello everybody,
    I want to make a growl bass (skrillew- first of the year)...
    I saw many tuto with massive, fm8...but nothing with the virus..
    If someone could help me, it would be great....
    I know for this sound i need some additionnal plug-in (homicide,wow etc etc). But how to get the right sound with my virus..
    Thanks a lot

Thanks, really thanks for your help...one day i wish be like that...like you...hear a sound and say " ok, there is a sawtooth with filter, etc etc...i do like that, liitle distortion etc, etc..." ..it would be great...maybe one day...
    I showed the tuto on the website...always in english.... :( ...but i going to read and read and try and try...

When you write this..." in my opinion by using a very fast LFO to control the cutoff point of a lowpass filter, filtering most probably a sawtooth oscillator", how do you do that with the virus??with the matrix??or just with the lfo's section??
    Really, if you Lived in france, i shall pay you to give me lesson....
    if you get a similar sound, tell me, i shall really very interested , how do you get it....i'll see your work...
    Thank you taking some time to help a new user like me...i really appreciate

Thanks for your answer...you seem a very great producer to know all that thing about the sound...
    If I all understand ( sorry i'm french) it's very difficult to reproduce this sound with the virus...impossible???
    But what are their secrets, because this sound is very popular in electro...they used a moog?a doepfer?
    Did you tried to reproduce this kind of sound with the virus???
    Thank you very much....you're very great to help the new user of virus...
    Last question...they are some rules to work with the virus? I explain me!..
    If i want reproduce or creat a special sound which oscillator must i use??
    The grain simple to make this, the wavetable to o that, etc etc...or not
    I'm lost... Without help i'm shure that i use the vius at 5% of his capacities...
    Thank you
    I'm a new user...So excuse me if i don't all understand