Beiträge von Flink

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere — I spent a good hour searching but to no result. It may just not be possible but —

I'm basically trying to route my Virus TI2 Desktop into Ableton Live by sending out midi through my audio interface to the Virus and then receiving the audio back (like with most analog synths). But I'd also love to be able to adjust the patches & parameters with Virus Control. The USB audio/midi just doesn't sync up and it wrecks my CPU, even after trying all the fixes.

I can do the midi out and audio back in setup with the USB unplugged, but not when the USB is plugged in, which I've understood to be a design feature — wondering if there's a way to bypass it? Thanks.

I have a track with some Virus Ti sounds in it. When I export the song into a .wav, I can't hear the synths. I understand this is because the Virus can't render in realtime or something like that, but I'm having trouble grasping what I'm supposed to do with an audio track. I've looked all over the internet, but I can't seem to get anything to work. So my question is, how do I set up an audio track in Ableton Live so that I can hear the Virus in my exported .wav?