Beiträge von kevinr

I'm calling from the United States. I tried to call during the proper time. I checked all my emails and there was no mac application ever sent. If the machine is stolen, I'd like to know. I'd want to get to back to its rightful owner immediately. I make a decent living, and being a good person is more important to me than the monetary value of a machine. I could go out and buy a brand new Virus right now, and it wouldn't hurt my bank account. I have a Buchla, for crying out loud. It really upsets me when people assume the worst of me without even knowing me, and I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt. Maintaining positive karma is a big deal to me. Reading over the emails again, it seems like they were primarily interested in getting my home address. (Stickers as bait? :huh: I really don't care about stickers. I was just following their instructions, demonstrating compliance and goodwill.)

Does anyone that actually works at Access read these forums? Anyone?

Anyone want to give me some tips on how to reach the help hotline? I tried calling during the proper hours, but I kept getting a "could not be completed" message. I tried just inputting the number into my phone, and also with a "1" before it to indicate I was calling outside my area. I never make international calls. Is there another number I need to add to indicate I'm calling outside the country?

This would be so much easier with email. : (

Yes, I do.

Thanks for your "good luck". All I want is for someone from Access to take five minutes to help me. I really don't think that's too much to ask.

Anyone have any idea what I should do here? Access customer service stopped responding to me.

My first email.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Horray! Problem solved! (Or so I thought.)

quote:

I never heard back from them after this, and that last email was sent Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:28 PM. I periodically email them asking if any progress has been made, and never get a reply.