Beiträge von discodeer

The moment you are ready for the mixing stage, you should disable all effects on the Virus output and project out bus, then solo each Virus MIDI track at a time, and do a realtime bounce of the soloed track to an audio track. Once you are done you can bring back the effects and start mixing.

How would I disable all effects on the virus output and project put bus?

How would I solo each track even if its on multitimberal?

I was wondering how you incorporate your virus in your DAW.

Do you use all 16 Virus tracks?

Do you only produce songs with a couple virus tracks?

Do you use soft synths and your virus?

What is also the most effective way to not make your tracks sound muddy. I am having this problem alot when producing on logic. I am using all 16 parts. How can I in the most effective way produce music with my Virus that it wont sound so muddy. It is tempting to use the virus with all 16 tracks.

If you have any tips and tricks that would be awesome! Thanks again guys!

I went to Patch sample of my MC-909 changed ext for seq for parts 1-13

I than hooked my midi out of my 909 to the midi in of my virus and my mc-909's midi out to the midi in of my soundcard

I went to my virus and held down the button for multimode pressed shift+ single and I could not find the output button. I have my 1/4 inch jacks connected to the back of L/R output 2 of my Virus.

This seems so complicated I am understanding it little by little.Trying my best to do so. Thanks for your patience and help!

I am still having latency issues on Logic. I followed the directions in the book on the virus setup. My virus is using one usb port. I also have another usb port with a powered adapter where I hook up many of my other connections. Keyboard, mouse, soundcard and so on. Is there a USB power adapter you could suggest that would work for the virus?

Bugs and Issues I have

1. sometimes the music slows down or speeds up

2. Logic crashes most times but not all the time

Maybe I have to many connections on my motherboard maybe thats causing the Latency

Other than that I still love my virus! :D

I got sound out of the virus on to the MC just some other small issues

1. I did connect the headphones output of the virus to the MC-909

2. I only get sound of the first part. When I try it with the second part I don't get sound out of the virus

3. and is there anyway to not get the sound of the int patch in the background

thanks again!

How do I find the VU bar?

Its still not working for me so I will give you a step by step of what I did.

1. I connected the input of the MC-909 R/L mono mic to the output 3 L/R of the Virus

2. I went into the mix in menu of the MC-909 selected microphone and than on and still no sound out of the Virus

3.Midi out is connected to the midi in of the Virus. Would the midi in of the MC-909 be connected to the midi out of my soundcard.

For midi how would I connect it to my sound-card via MC-909 and virus for a good sync? Would still having my Virus connected USB still cause issues?

Thanks for the help!