Beiträge von ElMute

Hi,

to records clip midi with short latency, it's necessary to push the "Live" button on bottom left of Virus control window.

but with OS 3.3 the live button is grey tint and i can't activate this option. ( OSX 10.6.2 + live 7.0.18 )

how can i do ?

Check the settings described in the Ableton Live manual.

-timo

to know which Live parameters config has choice your ableton user ?
    can you ask him which is his setup ?

i would like use my Virus TI2 with VC and a good sound sync !!

with a 256 samples buffer the sound sync is better but is still bad and when i push a key on my midi controller the latency is to high ...

i have receive the answer of access support

the support tell me, put a buffer size to 256 samples.

i'm always in 128. perhaps when the virus is use Extensively the buffer size must be set to a higer value

i try this tips this evening and i tell you if the tempo sync is better

PS: I indeed want to know what is the parameter config of live user in access office

thx

how can i show to you the problem is real ??

what can i do to optimise tempo sync ? the virus is connected on front USB of my MAC Pro and is The only one connected here.

since i have my virus i have this Bug with tempo sync and i don't understand how a very avid live user can't see this bug.

to resync my virus i must push many times the stop button of live and this tips work not still,

to have a good sync i can start the play one bar before the song start. but it's not convenient on workflow when i compose because i restart the song often In various places, and the pre-count don't work, i work only when i launch a track records

i'm on pc before own the MAC pro and the problem is the same

could you tell me what is the config of your avid live user ( Mac/PC, sound card, latency parameters, live version and OS version of the TI ... )

could you tell me if this user bounce all the sound play by the virus or if he use midi play ?

i bounce not and my virus play often more than 5 sounds.

i think this issue is when the virus is use Extensively.

thx for your help ( i always wait the answer of access support )

i wait for the answer support,

but i see on the web that i'm not alone with the tempo sync problem and i think we need a new update of OS.

i bought a new gold USB cable perhaps the sync is better with this, but i think not

what is the DAW you use Marc ?? i think this sync problem are most present with ableton live.

if you are with logic without this bug, perhaps it's time to use logic for me ...

Hi,

anybody knows when the new beta OS comes ??

the tempo sync problem with the VC and abelton is very very bad.

and work with the virus is too diffcult because the sound play by the virus are not always Propped up with the sample play by live

thx

Hi,

i use Virus TI with ableton and it's work not properly, indeed when i start ableton the tempo sync with the virus is good, but when i make play in tranport bar of live my virus keep not the good tempo and i must push the stop buton many time to have a good tempo sync

after 30 minute i must restart live to found the good sync ...

when access release a good version with a constant tempo sync ?

i am on MAC OSX 10,6,2 and i use the VC

thx for the help

Hi,

i want use USB out of my virus in mono mode, but in live i can't take only USB 1 L ou USB 1 R ...

in VC i can send the parts in USB 1 L but in live only Stereo out are available ( 1-Virus, 2-Virus and 3-Virus )...

have you got a tips to do this ?