Beiträge von DeckardTrinity

we don't ignore you at all. please contact support again and check your spam filter
    best, marc

I think I have figured out why these complaints keep getting posted regarding lack of e-mail response, and I believe you are absolutely right Marc... spam filters.

Except... in this case... it might be unfortunate to have named the product line "virus". And have e-mails originate from a domain with a "virus" in it. :D Dunno if that is the cause for so many spam catches, but it could be.

Access don't seem to be too chatty on these boards in general, so I don't read much into their lack of communication re: OS 5.

However...

They are very much touting this "#1 digital synth 2012" nonsense on the front page of this site. And selling new ltd edition old hardware.

And... NAMM 2013 is very quickly approaching. Surely they will not want to show up there with nothing to show except... a completed OS they announced at NAMM 2012?

(copied from my post over on gearslutz.com) -

I just ran into a bit of weirdness on my Virus TI2 kbd that I can't figure out. On patch 001 AsiaVoizAV (in ROM Bank A), some white noise seems to occur when playing more than one note at a time, but it only seems to happen on the lower notes. If I switch the patch to Mono there is no problem whatsoever, so I'm guessing there is something odd going on between the notes that is causing some kind of interference? Or perhaps not enough CPU to handle more than a couple notes of polyphony for that patch. Or... what I am hoping is not the case... there is something wrong with my TI2.

Has anybody heard what I'm describing on this patch? It's just the straight default patch, no tweaking to it at all. Just want to figure out what is causing it - hopefully it'll just be another lesson for me to learn (still have a LONG way to go before mastering this beast, but it's been loads of fun so far!)

Do you mean making the LFO loop forever instead of being just "one shot"? You need to turn off the LFO's "ENV" mode for that.

Right... I tried that first, and that causes the LFO to start its cycle at the beginning again. What I was trying to figure out how to do (mainly for the sawtooth wave, which has a high start value and slopes down to a low end value), is, once the LFO reaches the end, to reverse itself back to the start value again (and then continue this cycle).

I suppose I could eventually set this up in Live (although that is another tool I'm still learning), and for now just play around with controlling values manually with the mod wheel and the three assignable knobs on the TI2, but I thought it would be cool to be able to figure out how to do some more advanced modulating with just the LFOs.

I just spent 2 solid hours playing with this one patch, and it has helped me immensely to understand how the LFOs work on this beast! :thumbup:

Thank you for posting it - I concur with others who have realized already that the TI2 is most definitely capable of producing some disgustingly wicked growling basslines. Especially when one dials in the mod wheel to control that vowel filter frequency and Osc 1 pitch. 8o

One thing - is it possible with just the LFO settings to have the LFO cycle back and forth, instead of just once through from start to end of the waveform, or does one need to use the Mod Matrix for that? (somehow - as in I don't really know how I would do that there either, but I imagine it has to be possible).