Beiträge von joemitri

Hello there, i'm a new user of Virus Ti2 Desktop and I finally could make it work together with my RME Fireface 400.

Anyway, I'm using Ableton Live 8.2.8 and Presonus Studio One Pro v2 x64 bit...

I tried in both DAWs to use multichannels and I succeeded without any problems.

Now only issue is, if I wanna drag a VST effect, like an equalizer or a compressor on any of these channels, it simply work on all instead one...

Anyone can help me in sorting this out...I usually like the equalize and compress every channel alone and I didnt succeed to do that with the multichannel Tracks in both softwares.

Thanks

Joe Mitri

Interesting. I'll have to try that Gene. I've had a couple BSOD's which appeared to be triggered by Virus USB but my big issue is crashes when closing Ableton or opening a different track after working on a loaded project. I'm win 7 x64 as well running 4.1.1.05. I'm hoping & figuring that'll be improved when the release version of 4.5 finally comes out. I'll see if your fix helps any though meanwhile.

I don't think that's a virus issue, rather than Ableton issue...I always had it since upgraded to Ableton 8.2.6 and above and now 8.2.8...whenever I'm in a fully loaded session with VSTs and all, and I go and I shut down the project...i get the BSOD...

I got the Virus Ti2 Desktop yesterday, Installed it, and while i'm setting up the driver software and VST, first thing I got is a BSOD...seems it conflicted with a hardware on my PC, most probably it's the RME Fireface 400...So I restarted and did the setup again, and it worked this time...when I checked the device manager I found 1 out of 3 had the right setup..and 2 with the yellow exclamation mark on them...

I just got my Virus Ti2 Desktop yesterday from Amazon.com (8th Street)...so excited, plug it in...made sure as the tutorial to keep a special USB port for it...so i gave it port 1 .... i'm using a PC with Windows 7 X64...

Tried it with Ableton Live 8, and with Presonus Studio one V2 in 32 and 64 bit...and all I get is pure noise...so it's not a logic issue or mac...that's a VST issue...cause when I tried the direct output, it sounded ok...

when I plug the vst to the DAW all i get is pure noise...white noise, and it get stuck sometimes till i press PANIC button...

For some reason after i setup the driver, only Virus Ti USB 2.8.45 is ok ...in other Devices it shows me Midi Device Unknown, and Sound, Video and game controllers I get a Virus ti Audio with an Unknown sign on it...seems it's a driver issue...

Only thing i'm thinking of is my RME Fireface 400...I Think somehow it conflicts with the Virus Ti2 Audio sound in the computer...will give it a try and unplug it and try again!