Beiträge von MarPabl

Something strange I noticed.
    Whenever I select End mode in either Lfo 1 or 2 and let it modulate the filter it also modulates the pan.
    The higher the modulation value, the more the sound swings from left to right.
    Now when I deselect the Env mode, the panning issue is gone.
    I'm using the latest OS and the filter balance is 100 % to the left.
    Anyone else experiencing this and/or is this normal for the Ti to behave like this?

Maybe you have setup your filters in split mode... Check that.

How do I on an arpeggiated sound setup the Lfo to modulate the filter or whatever from a fixed starting point without the lfo being retriggered by the arpeggiator?

You can't. Think about it... If you want the LFO to freely run without being restarted at note on, you can't setup a fixed starting point, because that fixed starting point would be defined by the first note you play and therefore, the LFO would not be free running anymore. Therefore, you set LFO to Mono mode and disable the Phase (set to zero)

Seq mode, which is used by VC by default, has a fixed assignment where each part correspond to a unique MIDI Channel. Therefore, with Seq mode you're not able to make 2 different tracks to respond to the same MIDI Channel :(

While you can achieve just that (2 parts on the same MIDI Channel) with Multi mode, it may be overkill and would also complicate a little more your setup.

Therefore, I think the easiest solution is to just copy the track to both MIDI Channels.

Or check if Logic can automate this copy by doing some kind of reference to a single track ?(

Yes, seems like you issue is with the connection to the Mac. Try follow the tutorial included for Ableton... You'll find parameters you have to modify in order to get reliable results.

Ok we can't still conclude the Virus is faulty :(

Lets take the MIDI cable out of the equation. Just press the Audition button (near the soft knobs) and see if you get sound. BTW you press Shift + Search buttons in order to trigger the Audition.

If you get sound this way, then it's likely the Novation Impulse has to be correctly configured to transmit on the MIDI port connected to the Virus (it may be transmitting on USB or another MIDI port) and on the same MIDI Channel.

You should have the following connections:
    - Novation Impulse MIDI Out -> Virus MIDI In
    - Headphones
    - Power cable

As you see, this test involves no connection to your computer. You may get clean sound.

Guys, have you ever tried setting Local to off? This has been suggested before and its the best way to figure out if you're facing an issue with the keybed.

Once you turn Local mode to off, you're basically turning the Polar into a Desktop and you'll have to play the Polar with an external MIDI Controller.

You should try this a full week or two and if the Ghost notes disappear, then you have to send the Virus to Support Center to have the keybed fixed.

[soundcloud]

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/soundcloud]

have fun!
    marc

?(

In order to set Tempo for the current Single Program. Snow also has a "simple menu navigation" and for this reason you may nottingham find the Parameter. If that's the case, try Shift + Config this to temporarily disable the simplified navigation...

Begin making sure Single mode works. Until then, don't try Multi mode. Check the following:
    - There's just a single one MIDI cable from MPC (Out) to Virus (In). Unplug any other cable (except power)
    - Disable Soft Thru. You don't need this.
    - Set Global Channel to 1 and do the same with MPC
    - Try setting Midi Clock to Internal Sync (I'm not shure if MPC sends MIDI Clock) and change to Sync to External until you success with internal sync.
    - Set Local to on.

I would know if the old owner must deregister his/hers TI2 and let know Access I will be the next owner.

It's advisable that the previous owner deregister the TI2 Desktop. You can only register the TI2 Desktop when the previous owner deletes the registration. The previous owner must get in contact with support, asking for the deletion of the registration.