Beiträge von msterling

1) Pitch Tracking - use it to do a key follow type of filter modulation or pitching your oscs or other sonic mayhem.
    2) Gate/Trigger - Set a threshold level to trigger envelopes or the arp
    3) Some kind of gain and metering - I know the BPM/LFO LED follows along with the external input level, but its hard to know when you're getting a solid input level.

That's my 3 cents.

I'm observing some oddities when trying to use the external signal envelope follower. As far as I understand, when this is engaged it takes the place of the filter envelope. If I assign the filter envelope to Osc 1 Pitch in the mod matrix or turn up the env mod amount for a filter, I get the expected amplitude dependent modulation. However if I assign filter envelope to one of the effect parameters, I get no modulation. So far I've tried phaser freq, freq shifter freq, and reverb time.

Anybody got an idea on this? I'm using OS 4.5.3 on a TI Snow.

Thanks.

Good to hear. I was just thinking how useful an freely-assigned envelope would be. I love this feature on the Nord Lead and Oberheim Matrix that I have.

Good morning all,

I received my Virus TI Snow on Friday and have been noodling with it for 3 days now. I love the features and the sounds I've gotten out of it so far and I'm looking forward what's coming up next. :thumbup: