Beiträge von Handfield

There is indeed a distortion FX applied in the patch, tried removing it and looked for the saturation on the filter tab and nothing worked. I managed to fix it yesterday, but now it's just happening once again. It also shows a red banner at the bottom of the software indicating there are sync issues, every time it happens, it clips and weirdly distorts too. It might be linked together, I don't know.

Thank you for your help.

As for my specs, do I paste the entire dxdiag in here?

Hi,

I've had the TI2 Snow for a month now, and I absolutely LOVE it. Clear sounds, an almost infinite amount of possibilities and well spent money!
    I've had a few problems too, but they were fixed easily by either shutting down the Snow or restarting the PC. Today, I've had a major problem that I didn't manage to fix, and I thought of seeking help on the Access forums.

The TI clips so much, very very noisy distortion that I can't find. Apparently, it doesn't take on your patches -- But I was scared. I don't really know what to do, removed cables, plugged them back in, restarting Virus, computer, everything...

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
    - Handfield