Beiträge von kennethJW

when i bought my ti snow... the store did not have any i stock. so they lended me a demo version, i noticed that the top of the warranty sticker was of, and now covered with hear and dust. then i got my new snow and gave them there demo version back! after a couple of months, i noticed that the warranty sticker on my new virus was starting to come of to, without touching it! my fear is to lose my warranty because of a faulty sticker! access should seriously use better stickers, or is that just me that is having this problem?

One virus sound is relatively low because the Virus has to save headroom to mix it with all the other Virus parts that can potentially play at the same time. So just lower the volume of all the other non-virus channels. In order to resolve the crackling problem, try to connect the Virus to different USB ports, while all other unnecessary USB devices are disconnected. Regarding the quality of the sound, this can be solved with proper EQing and effects.

Thank you i will try that :thumbup:

Hey there, my virus ti snow doesn't sound right, I think.
    It doesn't play very loud, and when i turn up the sound, it sounds crackly.
    also it sounds kind off lifeless and out off key compared to my plugins.. nomather what plugin or sound i make, it sounds boring and like it's missing quality,
    Have i installed it wrong?
    Im using Fl studio, and the usb out, and the version is: 4.5.3.00