Beiträge von vale313

Thanks a lot! This was a good clue.
    When I tryed it, I found out that you can't use the multifunction selectons of certain elements e.g. stepping between osc's (of course for remote mode it could be a stepping between any row of knob assignments). If I am right most of the buttons don't even send midi. Is there any solugion/hack to that bescides using multiple templates?

- The really fat modern Trance / Dance sounds I actually associate Virus with (like the fat chord in the hook of R.I.O - Miss Sunshine)
    - 90's eurodance synths (like Masterboy - I Got To Give It Up, DJ -Bobo -Love is All Around)
    - House/Deep House chord stuff (like James Doman - Everythings gonna be alright, Sugar Hill & Wasabi - It's On You (Ganzfeld Effect Remix))
    - Analog bass pad (like The Crystal Method -Trip Like I Do)

I love Virus and I really haven't tryed every soundpack out there. But the standart presets were so disappointing according to the reputation of VirusTI.

thx a lot - the virus control center was allready on my computer hidden :)
    I also will try out SysEx Librarian when next time I go out of bootcamp.
    I have one other question:

After copying RAM-B to ROM-T I wold like to make the whole ROM-B full with init sounds so I can start from scrach and just overwrite them - or at least make all RAM-B empty. Is there a quick way to to this?

Hey guys

I got a virus TI 1 Desktop. I know how to create sounds from scrach and I wanted to start to save my own sounds as presets (just using hardware). For this I want to create free RAM slots but unfortunatly I am struggeling with the preset management because I really can't find documentation or help about that - so here are a few questions I would like to ask:

1) In this threat http://www.virus.info/forum/in…ing-patches-to-virus-ti2/ they are talking about the "Virus Control Center" (which can be use to write to flash ROM) - I can't find it anywhere in whe web nor on the access music side. - Unless the "Virus Control Center" is the same as the standart VST GUI for the Virus. So any Idea where to get it?

2) I would like to backup all RAM and ROM banks to a fileon my PC (no metter what software I use for this). What is the most save and easyest way for this?

3) I would like to move all of the RAM banks to the empty rom banks so that I don't loose ram presets when I create my own.

thank you in advance.

Hi guys.

seting up multiple parts in cubase is very easy. but in studio one I get just the different tracks for the parts. It seems to be impossible to mixerchanels (with faders) for each part. Does anyone have an idea? I am getting craizy.

Thankyou very much