Beiträge von adn_001

hi all,

I have a weird problem never encountered (by me) before.

My TI is connected via the USB to my mac, and running under Logic X control. It is set to 3 USB out. I have the same configuration for years, lately replaced a mac to the latest one and again everything worked fine for months. Few days ago after some time the sound of the TI is being cut off. Muted. No pop ups, no error messages, no visible problems. The sounds are being triggered, I can see in the plug in. What's more other timbres (patches), set to another USB out sound just fine. Changing USB out to a different one on the muted timbre does not bring the sound back. However, when I change the I/O buffer size (or even later change it back to the same value), that forses the plugin to reload the sound is back again. For some time. The time I am able to have the sound is not the same every time, varies from few secods to minutes. Also, when loading projects that are using the virus sometimes the sounds I have are different from what I had before...

I tried different I/O buffer settings, checked recommended configuration. Different USB ports. Reinstalled the software and firmware. Reset the virus.

I have no other ideas. ANything else I could do?

We did not experience any crashes of Logic during the alphatesting.

suppose you test the configurations with daw and virus control installed - only those two. in normal working conditions lots of plug-ins may influence each other, i had this situation some time ago and i discovered (by installing the brand new system and later all the components one by one) that it was the driver of the master keyboard that messed up.

so... only beta testing by users in their real configurations may give you an answer of whether the software is fine or still buggy...

Hi there,

I have a strange problem with my TI and Apple Logic. Strange, because it's been only a week ago that I have noticed it and I have been using the same configuration for years now.

DESCRIPTION
    Notes play in time as I play them. On the roll they appear slightly ahead of time (play earlier that they should) and - when quantize is on - it might mess up the whole session... The setting of Logic is exactly as described in the manual, Virus runs 4.5.3 as well as the VC plugin.

Looks like some kind of plugin compensation being too strong... I have this parameter set to ALL, but that does not change too much when changed or off. Also, I don't have live mode or low latency mode on (latency is around 4-7 ms which is fine to me). All the other plug ins play fine and nothing like this happens to them. I do not have too many plug ins in channel strips, when they're off it's all the same.

help?.. please...