Beiträge von Skyler

I suggest trying to update your USB drivers (makes sense since the Virus works through USB), and maybe even the chipset drivers in general.
    Good luck!

I updated the chipset drivers to the most recent version (November, '12) of Intel and still I am getting the BSOD in FL Studio with the same error.
    Could this error occur because I have plugged the Virus TI into a USB 3.0-slot?

EDIT: I heard that Intel didn't have a proper driver for USB 3.0-ports in Windows 8 yet, so that's why I am asking.

EDIT #2: I have tried to use it on the USB 2.0-slot as well and I am still getting the error. Anyone has advice on how to update the drivers anyway or fix the error in the USB-driver? Because the problem is caused by the same thing again and again.

Hello all,

Since I got my new desktop with Windows 8 in December, I have been running into problems with the Virus TI.
    When I am working in projects on FL Studio 10 with the Virus TI's plug-ins loaded and the Virus TI connected, I am getting random BSODs.
    There's not really a specific action on how to trigger the BSOD, but it mainly happens when I am making a change in the plug-in (turning a knob) or playing the loaded preset of the Virus TI in the sequencer.

Here are the specifications of my desktop:

Windows 8 64-bit
    Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    Acer Predator G3620 (model of the desktop and motherboard according to Belarc Advisor)
    FL Studio 10 running in 32-bit

I had a BSOD earlier when using the Virus TI and FL Studio but I solved this problem by updating my external soundcard's driver. However, I have no idea what the problem is here as I tried to re-install all the software and drivers from the Virus.

Here is the information about the BSOD I got via the Debugging Tools:

Edit: I am sorry if the code below is a bit messy. The debugging report didn't use any breaks after all sentences or the forum doesn't recognize the breaks.

I hope you guys can help me out with solving the problem! I love the Virus TI and I want to use it's amazing sound in every project I have!