Beiträge von UGUR

thank you flabberbob, we searched in forum and evaluated that virus fabrique version 4.0 has problems like that and when we updated new version the problem was over.So its not changing its parameters anymore on any tone.thanks for care

I m writing in the name of my friend.He called me like 20 mins before and told me he had found some problems on his access virus ti2 desktop (havent seen or noticed before...).He bought it like 5 months before and i m telling the problem to you guys with best wishes;

when he power on the synthesizer, welcome disappears normally.but when the patter seems it starts to change tones itself.for example when we off at the tone Hard TB and get on FM Amount or Oscillator balance or another parameter changes itself and the last tone isnot what we created, because it occurs not only in RAM but also ROM.He look his synthesizer well, i think there is a fabrique problem.We are outside rightnow, we ll get his serial number and write again soon.Wish that there isnot a big problem :/ thank you all.. HELP PLEASE! :S