Beiträge von rensvanlaar

It's a combination of square and saw oscillators, they aren't very detuned, I'd say a typical 90 should be it. It has a bit more reverb than hardstyle standard supersaws.

Ye, i will try this out today again, if i mix a square and saw together its just a square and a saw, in that track its so nice mixed in eachoter.

Hmm... maybe with the snow it does (half the resources)? I'm assuming that by "just one patch" you mean that it's the only patch playing through the Snow at that time, so see if you can reduce resource consumption by applying reverb/delay using external effects, if you're using the "... complex" type oscillators try using their "simple" counterparts, shortening the release tail, etc.

Jep i just mean that's the only patch playing. also put off the delay/reverb off doesnt work, i shortened the release and tried to put off as much as possible. but still the first notes only plays 1 note, if i just play on the midikeyboard it hasnt problems at all.

still couldnt fix it, but when i put unison on 4 instead of 6 it's solved, but i dont want that, i want 6 because then the sound is different, it's just one patch, shouldnt be a problem with memory or something right? because if it is, then the virus shouldnt be worth my money at all.

rensvanlaar: Do you start playing with this chord or do you leave a bar or more of silence before it starts? Because of the delay compensation and the time it take to sync the MIDI clock the first few notes played after you press play are sometimes not as intended.

i made a midiblock with notes indeed, i'll try too make the begin of the block longer when i'm home and check it, i get your point thanks. :thumbup:

I'm a new Virus TI Snow user. I've been trying to find a solution to the hanging note problem. When I browse through the presets in the Virus Snow plugin (in Cubase 5), in some cases, the old preset stays on when I switch to a new one. Each time I have to turn off and on the audio in the plugin (by pressing the "speaker button") to resolve that. Any other (less invasive) ideas to solve that problem?

I have exactly the same problem, also when i made a melody which plays chords (3 notes) the first notes of the melody plays only 1 note of it instead of all 3, the rest of the melody keeps playing the chords normally.
    Just one saw lead patch, with unison of 6. shouldnt be a problem. X(