Beiträge von flonky

I got this mail on Monday from the Support:

"Dear Florian,Thank you for your email. Please try this as a first step: unplug your TI from the computer, unplug it from power and also take the power supply out of the power socket. Also remove any other cable going from/to the Virus TI.Next plug back only the power supply into the TI and the power supply back into the power socket. Then reset the unit by holding down the Arp "EDIT" button for a few seconds while the unit is in standby mode. Whenever this is done and the TI has booted up correctly, connect it back to the computer and try it again."

I did what they said without success - still no MIDI.
    I replied to the Support but haven't heard anything new since then...

Since the update to 5.1.0.0 my Virus TI2 Polar does not establish a MIDI connection to my iMac (MacOS 10.9.5). The display says „USB connection established“ but I don’t see the USB icon.
    The Virus shows up as Audio device (I never use it as Audio device) but no MIDI!
    The Virus Control Center shows „Status OK“ but when I open the Virus TI plug in it says „MIDI driver failed“.
    I already uninstalled and reinstalled the Virus TI Software Suite, no MIDI!
    The Virus is connected to a Belkin USB Hub with no other devices connected.
    Before the 5.1.0.0 I had no problems with MIDI on my Virus.
    What am I doing wrong?
    What’s the problem?

Thanks,
    Florian

Hello,
    since I updated to 5.0.2.01 I can't choose a library in my Virus Control Center to burn on ROM.
    I haven't changed the location, it's still in -/User/Documents/Access Music/Virus TI/Patches
    Before the update I had no problems burning new sounds on ROM but now I don't see where to choose the .mid-files?
    Any help?
    Thanks
    Florian

P.S.
    The Virus Control plugin shows the libraries...