Beiträge von icon

Thank you for the reply! Yeah I have figured out something similar (just managed to do it when disabling internal oscs and processing the incoming signal, not sure why). That's a bit of a shortcoming then, or maybe it is not too bad? I was planning to send sounds from my octatrack through it, so no menu diving on the virus is to prefer.

Been making some effect chains in my snow and started to toy around with the env follower, which I have yet to get my head around since I cannot really hear it do anything apart from attenuating the volume when bringing in the "level". Regardless of how my modmatrix looks (as the env follower is replacing the filter env as far as I can tell - I was expecting things to happen when I was routing that to affect various stuff). Did anyone get it to work?

Also, is there a way to map the three Env follower parameters: "level", "attack" and "release" to either the softknobs, mod matrix or to control it with external midi somehow? Can't find the names listed in there, but maybe I overlooked something.