Beiträge von ODan

maybe,the file is in the wrong SMF format (there is format 1 and 0).
    marc

Given that it loads as one track on my DAW, I don't think that's the case. I will try a re-export though.

I also noticed that the length of the midi file is much longer than in the TI plug-in format. The patches/sysex is much more spread out on the track. Could this possibly cause problems in recognition?

You need to convert sysex with SyxLoader to a mid file.

The format is .mid already. It just isn't recognized by the plug-in. I don't know what the message I quoted means by midi file types as to my knowledge there are only two, but clearly something about the format must be wrong. I did check the sysex contained in the midi and at least the first parameters seem to be correct (same as the sysex in my working Virus TI .mid files). Bit of a mystery...

I am trying to load old virus C programs into the Virus TI. I am having some problems as the Virus control plugin does not recognize the midi files containing the sysex. I tried to find some help regarding this issue and found the following post from the forums by flabberbob, detailing how to load Virus C banks to the TI.

Based on this message I think the midi format must be wrong. What do I need to do to edit the midi format so that the virus ti plugin recognizes the sysex messages?