Beiträge von psycake

Hello guys.

I sent a ticket for support about this big problem and hope to get some help soon...

My set up :
    Mac Mini late 2012 - Moutain Lion 10.8.3 - 4gb ram - 1T 5400 rpm hd

TROUBLE WITH : virus ti2 keyboard sample rate blocked at 44.1 khz when used as sound card.

ALSO TROUBLE WITH : 3rd party VST Audio playback.

I hope to get a response this time,
    Thanks in advance.

Me again :)

Finally I'm wondering if the problem comes from my Mini Mac late 2012?(which I bought yesterday actually) I still have 6 days left to return it... or exchange it I guess. Its the i7 2.3ghz, 4 gb ram, 5400 rpm 1 T drive.. (it terms of cpu usage its really nothing, I got like 6 vsts and 5-7 virus TI channels (not using the Virus Control)
    Any feedback regarding this sample rate issue would be very much appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Jeff

Hello guys,

I just purchased a Mini Mac late 2012 model with 10.8.1 and Virus TI 2 Keyboard.

When I connect the usb for my TI2 kb I cannot change the audio sample rate to 48 Khz in my audio preferences. ?( (From Mini Mac's audio/midi utility or even from the Ableton or Cubase prefs.)

I was using my TI2 with my macbook pro mid 2010 recently and can easily change sample rate to 48khz ( :thumbup: but I had to replace my laptop because it has logic board problem and keeps restarting on it own) :pinch: . So... I tested the usb connection again with my mbp and I still can change the sample rate, however its using osx 10.8.3. :huh:

I'm downloading osx 10.8.3 for my mini mac late 2012 and hope that it will solve the pb. :D In the mean time maybe someone knows about the sample rate blocking at 44.1khz when in usb mode (without actually using the virus ti2 as a vst.) and who can tell me what's up ?
    Thank you,
    Jeff

EDIT : Hey there again, I've just updated my osx to 10.8.3. And I still can't select 48kHz from the Mini Mac audio setup. Sort of like forced to record/playback at 44.1khz /24bits.

I also have some hick ups once in a while during playback of my track on Cubase 7. The audio in general just cuts/dims out but keeps on playback... My buffer size is at 512, which is good but I'm really not sure why that happens either.. ?( Any help would be very much appreciated :thumbup: