Beiträge von bborie

Hi i need to help how to use my virus TI desktop like a normal TI Keaboard. My master keyboard and Virus TI is connected with iMac using usb cable.
    I hope i can use TI desktop without running Logic Pro. i hope i can play with virus and master keyboard when my iMac is just turned on. I can't connect
    MIDI cable from keyboard to Virus because i guess there is some problem when both MIDI cable and USB cable are connected with master keyboard
    at the same time. i just want to play with Virus desktop's knob on Single mode with my master keyboard. :) how can i do this?

Regards,
    Park

Hi

I recently bought a Virus Desktop TI. I have a problem to set it up with my owned equipments. I have a apogee Duet 2 audio card

and Novation SL MK2 masterkeyboard. I connected my new virus to my iMac by usb. but i don't know what to do after that.

My iMac is connected with Duet, SL MK2 , Virus Desktop . Duet and Virus output connected with Mackie Mixer.

I'd like to use virus desktop like software instruments but all channels using virus instruments shoud be routed to vrius audio ouput

and other channels using software instruments be routed to apogee Duet Audio OutPut.

Is that possible to do this?

Thanks

Park