Beiträge von Adam201

Make some blank clips in Live, then in the bottom right hand corner mess around with the Program/Sub/Bank numbers. This means when you select a specific clip (Using the launch pad) it will change the patch on the Virus.
    Ensuring on the Virus you have program and multi changes enabled in the config menu.

Also, make sure that you are sending the midi information out of Live down whatever channel the Virus receieves global information from.

Hope this helps

Adam

I use my Virus Keyboard live intergrated with live 9 all the time.

My set up is:
    Access Virus as my main synth USB connected to my Mac book pro.
    I use it as my soundcard for live.
    I dont use the Virus plug in though.
    My patch changes on the Virus are done using lives clips.
    Live does all its audio, which for me is backing tracks and an NI Piano which I use the Virus to play/control. Then the audio from Live comes out of the Virus's main outputs mixed with the synth sounds the Virus is creating. (took me a while to work out the levels though).

I have had no problem with this set up and it saves me so much time because I dont have to set up my sound card and hook everything up like that, I just connect the virus to my comp with USB, boom done!

Only annoying thing (which isnt that bad) is everytime Live opens the Virus switches its keyboard to remote only mode, which I just quickly go and change. Allowing the keyboard to control its self and send midi via USB to live.

I would love a simplified way to change patches without pressing next, next, next on the Virus or NEEDing to use lives clips the change to a specific patch.