Beiträge von Luddite

I am using the latest firmware too and have the Snow model. I get weird distortion quite a lot too but then I never really had seamless Total Integration to be honest. I had a series of crashes during performance previously. It is quite tempting to just work in the box but I have to be honest and say that the sound is great.

Yes, naturally, knobs are set to Snap.

- What's the version of TI OS you're using?
    - Does that happen with any patch (e.g. from ROM)?

I get exactly the same problem. I save a patch with all the soft knobs at zero. The most important soft knob controls oscillator volume via the matrix. This means when I reload it, the oscillators are essentially off. When I turn the soft knobs in snap mode, they do not pick up at the saved setting. It seems almost random when they actually snap. Pretty pointless feature as it stands!

I am hoping someone can help me out here.

When using the TI with my Snow, I want to map some parameters to my midi controller (BCR 2000). Normally in Ableton any new preset is reflected in the encoder LEDs on my midi controller. When I recall a preset patch though on the Snow, the new parameter positions are not automatically updated on my BCR 2000 knobs. This is a problem as it causes "jumps" when I touch any of them.

Does anyone know a workaround as this seems such an elementary thing to expect from the TI concept.

Many thanks in advance!

Question for the experienced users here from a relative newbie.

I have had the Snow for around six months now. Very pleased with it and totally impressed with TI feature.

What I what to know is this though.

Let's say that I have three different patches playing at once and all are routed to different channels in Ableton so that I can process each patch separately.

At any time though I can only see one of the patches on the Snow display. I know that if I press the relevant button on the VST itself, then the other patches can be displayed on the Snow however, in a live situation, the last thing I want to do is to go into my computer, open up the VST again, click on, say, synth channel number 2 in order to either edit that patch via the snow or choose a new patch.

What I would prefer to do is the select that particular channel with a midi controller button and then do the edit on the Snow itself. The problem is that the buttons for channel selection on the VST are not midi assignable. Or at least that is how it seems to me.

Has anybody got a workaround for this or am I missing something very obvious?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Sam