Beiträge von flipside

Insane!!! :) Love it! The new distortions come in perfect for our concert on friday! Now you have to stop making new features (not) and do a new hardware version with more features brought up to the front panel.. This synth is only getting deeper!

I do however see a bug that I've seen before.. In the browser, when I switch banks in the bottom section, the upper section changes to display my selected bank.. So I am unable to set up two banks to drag patches between them..

Pro tools also crashes when I try to drag a patch from one slot to another to swap places.. This was in the upper bank window.

I also had some issues where, after instantiating Virus Control, all 16 channels would trigger, or none of them would trigger at all. Rebooting the TI while VC was active made this ok.

Intel Mac, Quad core 2,66ghz, 3GB RAM, OS X Snow Leopard, Pro Tools 8.0.3 cs1, Virus TI 1.

Alex

Hi, :)

I can't figure out how to do this:

I have a vocal audio track routed out of my interface and into Input Left on the Virus.
    I also have a sampler track routed out of my interface and into Input Right on the Virus.

I want to use the signal from the sampler as a carrier, and obviously the vocal track is the modulator.

Is it at all possible? I can only get the virus to use its own internal oscillators as a carrier signal.

I'm using a Virus TI Polar, mk1.

Best,
    Alex