Beiträge von ausgeno

Hi guys, I'd love to recreate the bass sound at the start of Superliminal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKqprJwWH4M#t=10s The very first main bass sound, not the little wobbly fills.

It was released after his modular setup was built so there's a chance he's used some pretty fat analog modules to get that sound but if anyone could point me in the right direction for getting that 'whomp whomp whomp' bass sound on my TI2 it'd be hugely appreciated.

It sounds like there might be two layers to the sound? One with a really fast (almost 0) attack, and another that goes 'vrump' like it has a slightly slower attack envelope being used to modulate something but I can't tell what, it doesn't sound like a filter opening or amp, could it be a touch of FM or some kind of distortion being modulated or am I just trippin? And how much of that fatness would you guys estimate is being done with post-processing of some kind? Thanks! :love:

Nobody here has 'shot the messenger', we're simply letting Access know that we're frustrated by the delay in getting our Virii to work with Mavericks. I didn't pay Ploytec $3k for my Virus, I paid Access and so I'll continue to deal with Access when problems arise and I'll let them pass that pressure onto whichever driver company they chose to use.

That aside, I don't see any mention of Virus or Access in the list of hardware supported by the driver you linked to so that isn't very reassuring either.

Gotta agree, I'm getting really frustrated that my studio monitors are just wasted space at the moment. Access are burning up a whole load of goodwill here.