Beiträge von Lasseman

Thanks Mr "Chris"

It worked fine with "Midi Controller Dump Option" to transfer Patch to KB.

To my ear, that Patch sounds identical on Ti and KB.....

I am sitting here and playing that Patch now, my KB sounds really good, fantastic.

Thank you so much Cris for your help.

Best regards / Lasseman

There is a classic Sound I really like on Ti that I want to transfer to KB.

RAM B 98 GrandOpen ( Classic in Ti )

And I can not find that Patch in any sound bank from Ti or Virus C or Classic (at Virus Download) when using Patch Librarian "Virus Quick Edit" when search in sysex/midi files.

So I need help/suggestion from you PRO user how to get that Patch to KB.

(I am not PRO at Midi or VST things, so please explain little more detailed....)

Best regards / Lasseman

1. Is it possible to download a patch for newer Ti and play it on an older Virus B, or will something bad happen ?

2. Are there any standalone Patch Management software for Virus similar to Rolands "Librarian Software" or Korgs "PCG Tools" ?

3. Can Ti VST software be used to create patch that can be played on Virus B ?

(sorry if any questions have been asked before, could not find so much about it)

Best regards / Lasse

The problem is that the polyphony can be quickly wiped out when having more than two busy patches in multi-timbral mode, because effects are per patch and not global as in Virus B.

I am a new owner of Virus Ti and have thoughts/question about effects and cpu power (DSP) in Virus Ti, not connected to PC/vst)

Is it possible with something like "Virus B mode", to turn off/disable this "effects/per patch" and only use "global effects" instead to get more sounds/patch working in multi-timbral mode ?

Or do you have better suggestion !

(I'am used with Fantom G to use many sounds and effects at the same time and I want it to be true that Virus Ti has 80 voice 16part synth)

I really like the Virus sounds and the support with many patches and update to Firmware 5, fantastic.

Best regards / Lasse

Thanks for your help and suggestion.

I also found another solution, copy a fully working MiltModePatch and rename it, then change singel patches to the desired ones, then it sound good without interfering sounds.

Best regards / Lasse

I have a strange sound/patch that pop up in Multi Mode

I am a new owner of Virus Ti and have problem to find answer to this question anywhere.

After "shift+Edit" in MultiMode there is a default sound/patch when press a key, yet the text -init- is everywhere.

When more sounds/patches has been added this default sound/patch is still there also.

How to disable this deafult sound/patch in Multi Mode ?
    or
    How to change this deafult sound/patch to another sound/patch Multi Mode ?
    or
    Is it some oscillator/signal that interfer somehow ?

This same thing happens in Firmware 4 and updated 5.03

Thankfull for help

Best regards / Lasse