Beiträge von DariusW

just tested die 5.1.2, works really better, MIDI Server don't crash.
    the Virus (Polar) Keyboard disappear, if something in die MIDI Setup changes,
    like doing this before, but u can restart the Virus and nothing crashes.
    I am almost satisfied ;)

Marc: DO know this behavior, that the virus midi keyboard disappears in then MIDI CONFIG (OSX) ,
    when an other USB device like an HD is being switch on, although on an complete other USB Port.

So this update was the right way,
    THANKS Darius

Thanks to thetechnobear and all of you for being so deep involved in this frustrating behavier of our loved TI.
    I spent so much time in trying to solve my the USB-Midi Problems with my Polar and my very new MacBook Pro, that i decided to gave up, make music over DIN-Midi and wait ;) The German Support "Jörg" was very patient and professionell but always signify me, i am the only one having this Problems with my machines.
    So the crashing Midi Server issue was nether solved. Byside i have with my old TI2 desktop and an Mac Mini 2012 there where some Strange USBMidi behavier too.
    Now: if something in the Midi Setup changes, the Midiserver Crashes, my Polar Keyboard disapear, but the Synth can be played by other gear eg. Push. this can be 100% reproduced.
    I hope you guys from Access solve this, and my Polar do not loose its place beside my Elektron Keys, Sub 37... and what ever is comming up in my little Studio. Thanks to all, spending so much Time without being paid..
    Greetings
    darius