Beiträge von ben91uk

Unfortunately my solution was a temporary one.

I got a new audio interface and the same problem has returned. I have stripped my studio and tried different power setups. The problem persists. The high pitched noise is gone when I use jack/XLR inputs. However I can still hear it if I turn up the input gains leading me believe that the problem is still there. I hear the noise clearly when I use ordinary jack inputs.

I have a Waldorf Blofeld and I don't get any noise problems with that with my computer and audio interface just the TI Snow.

I don't know what else to do its really frustrating. I feel I am going round in circles and I have never encountered this problem in my setup before I got the Snow.

Do I need a separate audio track to record the analog outputs of my Ti Snow in Cubase? When I do Audio Mixdown there is no recorded sound. There is no audio coming out of the TI plugin's channel in Cubase when I am using the analog outputs instead of the USB outputs. The TI Plugin is also not coming out of Cubase's main stereo output only Cubase's Main Stereo Input.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

Marc.

I found the problem. I can't use the Auxiliary Inputs on my M-Audio Venom (My Main Soundcard) this is what is causing the high pitched sound. I borrowed some one else's soundcard that had jack balanced inputs and when I used it the noise was gone.

The solution is to use an audio interface that does not use Auxiliary inputs.

Thanks for suggestions it was definitely an interference of some kind.

Hello. I recently bought an Access Virus TI Snow and when I use the Outputs of the Snow I hear a high pitch tone which makes it impossible to record with. If I unplug the USB the High Pitch tone disappears.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thank You.