Beiträge von MjtPockets

Awesome, thanks so much! Last question, the synth has the staccato line on top but also a sub bass underneath that doesn't repeat. Would that be used in the multi function? Basically 2 synths playing at the same time. Thanks!

Awesome, thanks so much! Last question, the synth has the staccato line on top but also a sub bass underneath that doesn't repeat. Would that be used in the multi function? Basically 2 synths playing at the same time. Thanks!

Hello! This might be an easy question but there is a sound I'm trying to recreate where the synth is fast repeating staccato 1/8th notes. Is there a way to program that in so I can avoid hammering on the keys? I would rather just push the one note down and have it play the even 1/8ths.

Thanks!

Hello! Is there any way to mute the output of the virus but still have the set volume coming out of the headphones? Would be quite helpful for onstage tweaking.

Thanks!

Helloooo again,
    I have a bass patch that when I play in the upper register the volume is significantly lower, and gets quieter the higher I get. I understand this is something to do with low pass filter and the cutoff frequency, but I still cant get the volume to keep constant while climbing up in pitch.

Any and all help appreciated!

Hello! I am horribly new to the Virus TI so please excuse me if this is easy or already has been covered.

Im trying to get the portamento time to be the same no matter what the distance is between the notes. (usually the greater the distance the longer the glide). Also when I dont hit a note for a second or two and then play it, it glides down from a higher note and catches the one im playing. Is there a setting to only have it use portamento between notes that are connected, and when notes and played staccato or short, it wont?

Thanks! Sorry if this is already covered or if it is confusing...