Beiträge von joakims66

Is this guy having an aax inserted virus ti in pro tools??

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hi again, no i had not tried live mode before today, cause i read somewhere it was unstable on the sync in live mode. but it is correct like you say. I have a 48khz project, 256 buffer. i think it read something like 4800 samples delay on the meter underneath the pro tools mixer, when i enabled live mode it went down to 256 samples. And as you said, thats workable, but i still had to use a midi offset of 1100 samples or something to get it to sync with my audio tracks. what about the 2output, 3 output modes do they have anything to say? Pro tools HD should take care of the delay on the analog delay, is it a better option? since the usb bus then can concentrate on keeping in touch with the virus? are there any other midi/sync settings inside the virus?

Fingers crossed i will find an easy way to set up the delays and evrything..i loooooooove the virus!!:-)

I know about delay compensation, or i just always had AUTOMATIC delay compensation, so never care to much about it. But i guess automatic delay compensation in PT only goes for audio? even though i have adc set to maximum, which is 16000 samples its unable to correct the midi tracks. So i guess the midi tracks can only be fixed by global midi offset type? is it like this in other softwares to? i own licenses for both cubase and logic pro also..but would really like to have it working in pro tools since thats my "main" program, or by using vienna ensemble pro5. But it adds a big delay when i insert it there also, were talking like 5000 samples or something..

Hi, i am working with the TI in Pro Tools10HD, tried both usb and line outs. Been struggling with midi delay,had the idea now, that i should try Vienna ensemble Pro5, to take some softsynts out of the pro tools system. I was then using Virus TI, VC in pro tools, but all soft synths throug vienna. still a lot of latency..vienna couldnt figure it out, as there should be no delay, all should be compesated for. As soon as i took the instrument track with the VC away, then everything was in sync. So as soon as i add the TI plugin (VC) on a instrument track, it creates delay from all other midi tracks..anyone having this problem??

br joakim