Beiträge von buckymoonstar

Ok guys ive allways used vsts . i mean i got my v ti and still continued to do so . this has to change. Because thats weak in my opinion. Lol. Ok checkit out. My Daw is cubase 8 pro so the midi capabilities are strong so ive studied. Im using ctrlr. Editor but i think Cubans pro offers its own as i just read. I have a midi track open and am geting signal and sound but its not going throug cubase . my questin is how do i rout the audio to a empty instrument track and can i do this while using the ti as a interface?

I'm using os x 10.6 it's a dated macbook. I have aTi2 keyboard I'm using its interface in logic 9. I started a track with a few audio regions and 2 Ti midi regions. I should put it out there that I've had the keyboard for about 2 years I've had to do some restore/reinstall of ti's os and fixed those problems that I faced . And with that said every thing plays smoothly for about 3 plays but then the Ti 's midi tracks start playing real slow and glitchy then star not to play at all every thing else plays I'm able to control other softsyths . But then the I get no love from the interface all to gether. I try to restart the core audio and that don't work i reinstall the ti's os and it works great for 2 to 3 plays then same shit. Please help. Writing music is my prozac and my bipolar is kicking the fuck in bro!!!! School me down!!